Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 09

Indian costumes....how cute!

Paideia Thanksgiving Feast

My friend Tiffany made my costume!


It's Turkey Time in Tennessee!


Aunt Aya making gravy!


Big Daddy and his bride-to-be Miss Ann!

The spread....so yummy!

Spencer and Hanna--my nephew and niece

Kathy and Luke...so cute!


Nana held Asher while I ate!! THANK YOU!

Me and my baby boy!
We have so much to be thankful for, don't we! Family is right up there on the top our list! Thanksgiving is a time for us to gather around the table and enjoy good company and good food. Plus, my husband gets to eat leftovers for 2+ weeks. I think it goes bad after a couple of days...a week tops! This year we celebrated the holiday with a family dinner at Mom and Dad's....the Akards and the Eichholz gang. Grace's school also held a Thanksgiving Feast and program. We had to dress up like pilgrims or indians. It was fun! Most importantly, I'm thankful that we live in a country that allows us to serve our God! We have the freedom to worship in public and to read our Bibles. Thank you, Jesus!

No comments: