Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

Aunt Jenny and the Ash Man

Asher loves Pop!


Yes, they wore this to church!

Santa came!!!!! Christmas morning!

Asher slept right through everything.


One of the kiddos favorite toys!

Grace got her first American Girl doll!
She named her Kit.

Alex loves his Bumblebee!

I think he likes this present too!


Keith with his ipod nano!


I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone. There is so much excitement and build up and then bam! it's over. I love shopping for my family and friends. I get so excited when they open their gifts! This year though, I racked up! Keith surprised me with the Julia Child cookbooks. Yes, we saw that movie and NO I'm not going to blog my way through the cookbook in a year. I will do a few posts of my adventures in cooking, that will be fun! Well, the Akards had a great Christmas and we enjoyed celebrating our Lord's birthday too!

No comments: