Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pep Moms Retreat 2010










2 of my sweet boys!

Monica and Tiffany w/me!



I heart my family!



I love retreats! They are a time to get away and just relax! Well, not so much for me this year! Tiffany and I were in charge of all the planning! The River Lodge at Hidden Mountain played host to the big weekend and what a blast we had! My friend Jana Spicka was our speaker and our ladies really had a life-changing weekend! Pep Moms has a no-nursing baby rule for retreat, so I got my own cabin and had Keith come up and keep Asher. Grace and Alex joined us Saturday night, so they got to have a good time too! I'll post pics of our afternoon adventure later (go carts and mini golf)! The weather was amazing and God took care of all the details for us! I love Pep Moms!







No comments: