Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Friends in STL


Yes, this was a family vacation for us, but one of the main reasons we picked STL was to visit our friends!  The Floyds are in seminary right now and we wanted to pay them a visit!  We got to stay in an apartment on campus, right across the hall from the Floyds.  This worked out so well, our kids loved to play with each other.  It reminded me of my college days...living right next to all my friends.  The other picture is of my friend, Priscilla.  We became friends early on in elementary school.  That was a LONG time ago!  We've kept in touch through the years and I had to steal her away from her work, for a lunch date!  It's funny how even though you don't see friends for awhile, when you finally meet up again, you pick up where you left off!  Good friends are hard to find, but when you find them, you have them forever!

No comments: