Thursday, August 7, 2008

Potty Training


You just got to love potty training!  I didn't even start potty training Grace until she was 3.  It was one of the most difficult mommy experiences that I had.  She did great and is a champ now!  The thought of getting Alex out of diapers wasn't very high on my priority list.  Sure, I'd like the pay raise, but I'm just not ready for the mess.  The past couple of months, Alex has been showing signs of readiness.  I was like, really?  He's only 2.  We didn't have a lot going on this week so I thought I'd try it out!  He is doing awesome!  We are using M&M's as the reward and he is stoked about that!  He's only had a couple of accidents and one #2 incident.  That wasn't fun.  I am so proud of him.  He's really making it easy on me and I'm so thankful. I know we have a long road ahead of us, but he's a champ!  He gets so excited to tell sis about his accomplishments too.  Grace is his cheerleader.  She's also the M&Ms supplier!  Alex loves 2 blue ones!  

No comments: