Monday, July 28, 2008

Bon Bons

We have a little joke around our house.  All I ever do is sit around and eat bon bons.  If you are a stay-at-home mom, you know what I'm talking about.  Some days all I can get done is get the kids fed and keep them alive!  Then when my husband comes home and asks about my day, I have nothing to show for it but alive kids!  I'm okay with that.  I try my best to keep the house clean, but I also realize how important it is to play with my kids.  I love staying at home and wouldn't have it any other way.  I might not be productive in the world's eyes, but I'm productive in God's eyes because I'm investing in my babies!  I'm also productive in my husband's eyes and I'm so grateful for that!  The Proverbs 31 woman is a goal, but how does she do it?  I guess by starting small!  My kids will only be this age once and I don't want to miss a thing (yes, I hear Aerosmith in my head).  So, I'll stick to eating my bon bons and having a good time with my kids!

2 comments:

Hoosier Daddy said...

It sounds like you've got an awesome husband! The world needs more guys like him! By the way, I think you're an awesome mommy too!

Sweet T.E.A. said...

Hey Hoosier Daddy, you sound alot like my husband. You got me on this one, my face is still red! And yes, that just happened!